| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cambridge Bay, Nt in November is very cold at -23.7 °C (-10.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -20.1 °C (-4.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -27.4 °C (-17.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. A feeble 7.2mm (0.3in) of H2O is deposited.
Check the distance to and compare the Cambridge Bay, Nt November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cambridge Bay, Nt:
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 787.5 kms (489.3 miles) WNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 763.2 kms (474.2 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) WSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) WSW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 461.3 kms (286.7 miles) SSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 850 kms (528.2 miles) SW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) NNE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 713.2 kms (443.2 miles) NNE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 460.7 kms (286.3 miles) E
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) ESE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) E
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) SE